Mr. Rosenbaum is experienced in all aspects of divorce and separation, including custody, alimony, child support, property division, and protection orders. He’s especially passionate about child protection.
He graduated from Manitoba Law School in 1981 and has been practicing law since being called to the bar in 1982. He’s a member of the Law Society of Manitoba and the Collaborative Practice Society of Manitoba. This means he can handle collaborative divorces in addition to offering litigation services.
One thing that sets him apart is that he has developed a relationship with a consultant social worker with a Masters in Social Work. This professional helps Mr. Rosenbaum help clients develop highly effective parenting plans and separation agreements.
He also has the resources to help divorcees who are dealing with domestic violence. Norman is known throughout the province as the right lawyer to call when you feel your safety and security are at risk.
He has appeared before the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and provincial administrative tribunals. He was also on the legal team in the Indian Residential Schools and 60s Scoop litigation before the Manitoba Courts. You’ll be in excellent hands if you end up working with him.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law – all aspects of Divorce and Separation, including custody, alimony and child support, property division and protection orders
- Civil Litigation: compensation for sexual and physical abuse
- Child protection
- B.A. (Honours) University of Manitoba, 1978
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Manitoba Law School, 1981
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Appears before Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench, and provincial administrative tribunals.
- Counsel in Indian Residential Schools and 60s Scoop litigation before the Manitoba Courts
- Child protection
- Called to the Bar, Manitoba, 1982
He offers a range of negotiation and litigation services in all aspects of divorce and separation, and the services of a consultant Registered Social Worker holding a Master’s of Social Work Degree, to develop effective Parenting Plans and Separation Agreements. When your safety and security are at risk, call Norman.